Freitag, 9. Mai 2014

How To Spray Paint Your Bike

ts really hard to find a bike under a budget and to actually find a cute bike. So today, I decided to spray paint my rusted bike to a fun spring baby blue hue. It was easy as 1, 2, 3 and a lot of fun. I wasted a total of $10 for this project. Be creative and invite your friends to do this project with you! I took no instructions and just spontaneously re-painted my bike just for fun.




The things you will need:
1) tape
2) 1-2 can of spray paint
3) garbage bag
4) bike
5) scissors

The one and only time consuming step:
Taping the parts you don't want to get spray paint on. This took me about 1 hour trying to maneuver and cover the areas I didn't want paint on. Take your time and be creative, it doesn't have to be perfect!

Now begin spray painting!
I had to spray paint my bike with two coats and this is the final look.


* I didn't have the chance to take a picture of the final look because I am waiting for it to dry in my friends garage. will revise/edit this guide for you guys to see the final results!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen