Dienstag, 13. Mai 2014

How Can I Tell If I'm Shipping Through GSP?

 I foolishly made a quick listing on my phone and didn't  open up all the tabbies to customize it.   I'm opted into GSP, but apparently I didn't uncheck the worldwide shipping box.   I don't like to ship international without using the Global Shipping Program.

My winner sent me an invoice request for the item tonight.  I don't know what to do, because I don't know if its shipping with the Global Shipping Program or not.   When I look on mobile, it says the shipping is $19.15 - which I beleive is normal for GSP (showing their shipping charges to me on the app, that is!)    However, I also read they shouldn't be able to request an invoice if it was being taken care of by GSP.

I don't know if I need to invoice this buyer with shipping charges, or what?  If the $19.15 I'm seeing is eBay's calculation, I'm in trouble because shipping is about to cost more like $47.  :smileysad:

Any thoughts, comments, concerns, insights?

Also, since they haven't paid yet, is there any way to change it to Global Shipping if it isn't already?When the buyer pays, the buyer's ship-to address will be the GSP shipping center in Kentucky if it's a GSP listing.

You cannot change the listing to GSP after the fact; i.e., after the item has been purchased. You would have to re-list.

Personally, I consider it a bad idea to list with the mobile app. Listings made with the mobile app tend to look like they were made in a hurry, by someone who couldn't be bothered to do a proper job.

Everything you currently have listed is at best a borderline fit for the GSP. If it's light enough to ship by First Class International and it's worth less than $50, it's definitely a bad fit. Your shoes and clothes are light enough to ship by First Class International are worth less than $100, so they're only slightly above a bad fit.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen