Dienstag, 6. Mai 2014

Buyers generally assume that the more they buy, the more they can/will/should save on shipping.

I pay 9% for both, I have a large amount of trading cards I want to sell in groups of about 50-60 cards each. I've already got them fitted in their packages, measured and weighted, but I'm still a bit confused about one aspect of shipping.

If someone decides to buy multiple quantities of them at once, can I print out a shipping label for each individual set sold? I ask this because the packages I have them fitted in are quite small - small enough that only one set of them can fit at a time. I don't have any bigger packages to put them in either.

I tried contacting eBay about this and the rep I got on the phone sounded like she just was not understanding what I was saying, so I was a little annoyed by that. If someone who knows can help me with this, it would be much appreciated.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen