Mittwoch, 7. Mai 2014

I had about 120 ads on Ebay and I moved

 I took the ads off during the move intending to put them back on after I got settled in. Evidently I waited longer than the 60 days that they usually keep your auction ads, so now they are not showing up for me to retrieve them. Does anyone know of any way to retrieve old ads that are about 3-4 months old? Just asking because I'd like to find them if I can and relist them.Listings remain on eBay's servers for 90 days (but sometimes a lot longer).  Go to:

My eBay > Account > Invoice by date > Promotional savings

to view a list of items for which you were not charged any fees.  (A monthly invoice will show listings that involved fees of any kind.)  A link may still be active.  If not, copy and paste each item number into the search function (top of any eBay screen) and see if the listing is archived.  I have found some completed listings going back more than a year, although they were sold items, not unsold.

Also try the item numbers on Google.

And, yes, it's best to compose all listings in Turbo Lister or at least in Notepad or Word and to upload photos to a server or cloud storage.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen