Dienstag, 13. Mai 2014

like something is not working but he wants to keep it with partial refund

1. Sold the item and buyer tried to blackmail me
2. Buyer opened case "Not as described"
3. I Instantly (2 hrs later) agreed for refund after return, sent address even if I knew the item was perfectly functional
4. 16 days later buyer escalates case to eBay support
5. Same day eBay made decision to escalate case and ask buyer to return the item to me for a refund
6. Buyer submitted fake tracking number same day
5. I'm waiting 14 days NOTHING HAPPENS, fake number is fake tracking number
6. eBay closes this case (without seller solution) < I'M Guilty ?!?
7. I appealed, and eBay instantly denied my appeal after two minutes, they didn't even look

Ok, my question is WHAT THE F I DID WRONG ?

I followed all eBay instructions, scam artist coudn't do his trick to scam me, but eBay punishes me because I followed all instructions. Why would I get punished and labeled with one "Case close without seller resolution" when I offered same resolution that eBay offered and I don't want to mention fact that they were holding my money for a month, which is released after they realized that they made mistake. But again, I'm punished.

This means for me that I SHOUDN'T FOLLOW ALL INSTRUCTIONS, I SHOULDN'T BE HONEST AND TREAT PEOPLE WELL, I SHOULDN'T BE GOOD SELLER !At least you might get the money back, but you won't be able to get the defect removed.



It is my understanding of this issue that not only does the seller have a DEFECT simply because the case was opened, but he ALSO has a case strike for not providing resolution.  They appear a seperate metrics on one's dashboard.

This is a sort of "double dip" thing going on with ebay. Sort of like if the first bullet doesn't get ya, we will just fire again.

This is going to take lots and lots of hours on the phone to CS to get this resolved. The fact that the BUYER did not comply with ebay directions, did not return the item, should at least get the "non resolution" slam removed. Persistence is the issue.

Do not fall for the "sorry, there is nothing we can do routine". Ask politely for someone that does have the authority to do something.  Perhaps both the defect and the case can be made to disappear.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen