Sonntag, 18. Mai 2014

In Chrome or Firefox

 on EVERY listing, I always have errors. The prices won't stay. I enter them. The space blanks out. I have to click CONTINUE, get an error, then it takes. What a waste of time. And there's always more errors.

-Changing from AUCTION to Fixed won't take. Again I have to click CONTINUE, get an error & then enter my data.
-When I enter a price, the page scolls to some other place in the page.
-When I change any item, the page scrolls to odd places, aways from where I was, often putting back what was there before I changed it.
-FREE SHIPPING gets selected when I don't want it.
-I can't figue a pattern, but items will change to something other than I entered.

It's so annoying & costs me sales. If I don't check a listing thoroughly after it's listed, I have had messed up shipping & prices. I want to be able to trust what I put in. Not take three & four times the time to get an item up for sale.

-I don't think it's any browser setting or ebay setting.
-this has been going on for MONTHS & you know calling ebay will not get help
-there are plenty of other listing problems. This is just a taste.

-do others have these problems?
-any solutions?

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen