Freitag, 9. Mai 2014

Mamma Chia - Great for your Omegas!

I've got a fish allergy and since I developed that I have been trying to find a way to get the omegas I need in order to stay healthy.

I had heard great things about Mamma Chia but had been unable to locate it locally. When I finally found it and tried it, I was sold!

It comes in many flavors and each one that I've tried has been refreshing and delicious. Not only is it delicious, but it's a great way to get your omegas without having to eat a whole boatload of fish.
I'm finding that they are available at more and more locations but you can go to their site to locate a store near you that has them. Give them a try, even though they seem a little odd! The texture is smooth, kind of like jello before it sets up, and you don't need to chew the seeds. Just swallow them.... and there you go! There are also drinks available tat are really good wtih some delicious light flavors.

These snacks are also amazing during that afternoon slump where some folks reach for a candy bar. I reach for my chia squeeze and it peps me right up! They give you natural energy to get you through the rest of the day (with only about 70 calories!)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen