Donnerstag, 15. Mai 2014

What is the best way to handle this situheation

 I am selling a fragile item (a mirror) the auction starting price is 299 and buy it now for 400. It is local pickup only because of fragility and how expensive it is.  I have a potential buyer who is very interested and wants to have her husband pick it up in about 3 weeks when he will be about 1-2 hours away from me.  She said she doesnt have a paypal account and how should she pay me to hold it.  I am not sure what is the best way to handle this that would protect me.  i know local pick up is usually cash on delivery.  Should I ask for her to send me the buy it now or auction price in a check or money order and then wait for it to clear and then cancel the auction?You would be violating ebay policy if you accept the money order and then cancel the transaction... it would be considered an off eBay transaction.

 If the bidder wants it they will have to bid or use the buy it now icon.

 They can just pay cash when they come to pick it up.

I suppose you could have them send a M.O. as a deposit. That is up to you.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen