Sonntag, 18. Mai 2014

IIRC from what I've seen posted on the boards the $15 coupon is a one time purchase deal.

Has anyone else noticed an increase in New 1st Time buyers?  I have always gotten my fair share of them, but this week seems a bit more than usual.  Here is something that has happened to me twice this week.

New buyer contacts me on Tuesday and asks me if I could raise the price on an item that I have priced at 23.88 and could I make it just over 25.00.  Sounds kind of crazy, so I asked the first one why they want to pay more, and they said because ebay gave them a 15.00 off coupon for a purchase over 25.00.  So I said sure, so I priced it 25.10 and they did buy the item.  I guess there final purchase price was 10.10.  My end still shows all the correct numbers, and the payment is correct.  Yesterday the same thing for a same kind of item, I raise the price to 25.10 and they purchased it last night.

So what I thought some sellers might want to do is if you are priced just below 25.00 then consider raising your price to just over 25.00.  example would be 24.95 might be better priced at 25.25.

Does anyone know if these coupon work for just one item or a whole order?  If the buyer purchased several items to get to the 25.00 limit would they still be able to use the coupon?

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen