Freitag, 9. Mai 2014

GoPicnic - my lifesaver

I've been gluten free for a little over a year. This is totally not by choice but because of a medically necessary course of action. I get so tired of planning out my food, prepping everything in advance and calling ahead to make sure there is something available for me to eat wherever we're going.

I'd heard about GoPicnic through the online gluten free grapevine and reluctantly bought one when we were going to San Francisco for  a field trip. While I knew there were a lot of GF options in the city, I wasn't sure how close we'd be to any of them. So I threw the GoPicnic in my backpack and was on my way.

When I finally opened up my box, out of sheer exhaustion and hunger I was kind of surprised. I wasn't expecting that much food to be in there. The box is little but there is more than enough food to satisfy an appetite. There's even dessert. I, of course, chose the gluten free options (and the fish free options) just because of my restrictions but there are so many different varieties. Since we went on the field trip I've tried several varieties and I have yet to find anything I don't like. If you read the boxes some of the items don't always sound uber appealing but they work! They're great and the flavors all work really well together!

I just received a box today full of my 3 favorites. We're heading on a road trip soon and now I'm fully stocked with meal choices!

Even if you're not gluten free I highly suggest trying some of these for camping, hiking road trips etc. they're a complete meal in a box and ready to go!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen