Sonntag, 18. Mai 2014

I need some advice on what to do next

 I have a repeat buyer who purchased an item from me on Wednesday. She is only a few towns from me and I have nevre had issues with this buyer before. When I went to the post office to drop off my packages for that day the worker scanned them as delivered instead of accepted. I know a lot of people have had this happened before. What happend is on our end of the tracking it shows delivered and thats it but on USPS end it still shows all the scans and the real delivery. Most of my buyers from that day received their packages and left positive feedback.
Today my repeat buyer from a few towns over wrote me and said she did not recieve her package yet. She also said that tracking shows that it was delivered elsewhere. I explained that sometimes the clerk at the post office will scan delivered instead of accepted but it will still get delivered as usual, just updates on their end. I called the post office and luckly come someone who was willing to check into the tracking number for me even though the post office was closed for the day. She said that the package was delivered the next day at her location.
I need some advice on how to handle this next. I already wrote my buyer to let her know this information and asked her to see if maybe someone else in the house may have put the package somewhere. I'm also going to go on Monday and get a print out of the tracking for my records just in case. What would be the best thing to tell my buyer if she tells me she still did not receive her package?If they will give the print-out of internal tracking showing delivered I would send that via ebay messages to the buyer.. and offer to file a lost /stolen mail report with their PO for them since the PO is claiming delivered.

Hard to say how ebay will decide since the online tracking is not available usually would always be in the buyers favor.
You would need to refund just before the case can be escalated.
Although, I would call ebay before that happens if the buyer still insists not delivered after you send them the printout. Ask the CSR to read all messages and they can see that printout.

No fault is not a great decision, (although way better than unresolved case strike)and that is what I would try for at the very least.
No fault leaves FB open and the buyer can dish a defect to your FB/DSRs..

Try the call back option when you call ebay.. always if possible..:smileyhappy:

Sometimes ebay issues a courtesy refund to the buyer to close the case as no fault, more often if low cost item and buyer is not making regular claims.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen