Dienstag, 6. Mai 2014

First I do not use the zebra thermal printer but I do have to print out transaction details

 There is a way to download your daily sales info into spreadsheet, and get your totals and data separated and saved.  I do not do this, but there are others that do.  What I do is print out my sales invoices/packing slips on a lazer printer.  I print 2 copies (office and buyer) and I use these to pull the merchanidse with, and make any notes on my office copy I need for that transaction.  If you do this you could just change the printer option to the zebra and print all your shipping labels at once.  Does this sound like it would work?

Another option is to print out a daily sales report.  I have done this also where instead of having an invoice for each transaction I have my daily report that show all 30 transactions with details on 3 or 4 sheets or paper.  You can customize the details that show as well, but I do not think it will include the address.

It sounds like your main issue is with switching back and forth from invoice to shipping label so maybe separating the task to doing all invoices first and then all shipping labels will work.  Paypal does have a bulk shipping label app that lets you do many at one time.  I have not used it but I have heard of sellers who do and like it.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen