Sonntag, 4. Mai 2014

Always try and do research on your buyer when making a vehicle deal here

 There are some wholesale auctioneer type car dealers with absolutely NO scruples buying, selling and scamming regular people on here.
I've enjoyed doing business here for years and learned when selling a vehicle you need to find out all you can about the buyer. The buyer is always protected here and has the power to leave negative feedback even though most of the time the buyer is at fault.
To alert other innocent sellers about a scam buyer is almost impossible and you'll end up with relist and second offer fees. I received my very first negative feedback after nine years from a wholesale car salesman that outbid 4 prospective buyers that actually saw, and drove the vehicle.
I always adhere to the rules on here and let the auction end before selling.
This car wholesaler bid the last minute and won the bid and I had to contact him, after three days for payment. After doing a full check on this wholesaler, I found 10 negative reports in his sales business on ebay and multiple businesses in his name.
Lesson learned on my part. Had I known this buyers background I would have ended this sale but it was too late.
I always share my information about these type of buyers and try to help anyone on here I can.
So if you want this buyers information , please just send me a message and ill share.
So be careful here when selling vehicles. A non refundable down payment is a good idea. This buyer actually laughed and said "you should have gotten a down payment" when he burned me.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen