Montag, 5. Mai 2014

When the defect system was announced

 it also said that at the end of April we would have a report showing what DSR ratings were left with each transaction.

Where is this report? I'm not talking about the way sellers have been doing it with 10 transactions, substitute one, narrow it down, etc. My impression was this was going to be an easy to access report.
 Does anyone's report match what is on the "New seller Performance standards" defect rate? my Performance standard lists two defects for a certain kind of defect and the report shows 1 totally different defect for a totally different category of defects.... now that was helpful. What am I supposed to do with that?

Oh and the 1 defect the report shows is a cancellation that ebay CS helped me with at the time they were volunteering us into Global
shipping and someone from another country bought an item, so I was willing to ship it to them but knew it would be 4 times as much to ship as it what it cost, I told them what the shipping would be and asked them if they wished to continue or cancel, not knowing it would be held against me. If I would have known I would have sent an invoice and than filed unpaid Item. Another ebay created defect.

SO I guess I have 1 or 2 or maybe 3 defects or none.... or more...  who knows.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen