Sonntag, 4. Mai 2014

Don't poke the sleeping bear anymore

I shipped out 3 items to 3 different buyers. I used postage purchased thru ebay. The items came back to me the next day due to insufficient postage. I returned to the post office that same day & bought enough stamps to meet the required postage necessary. However the tracking number didnt change so the packages still read delivered TO ME when tracked thru ebay or usps. So i go to the post office yesterday & the lady tells me the reason it doesnt have new info is because it wasnt rescanned in the system but then tracks them hereslf & says they are delivering today (yesterday). Not sure how she can track them if they werent rescanned. The buyers have not responded to any of my correspondence (3 each) & have yet to leave feedback. Do i have any options or am i potentially screwed? None of the buyers have attempted to open a case claiming they havent received items....If your buyer has a problem, they will let you know.  3 emails is overkill.

If they do open a claim, you may very well be on the hook if the USPS tracking doesn't update any further.

USPS has an internal scan which isn't available to the public.  That's how she knows.  Just keep your fingers crossed (and not typing!!)

Not all buyers leave feedback.  No feedback is okay too.I ship international alot.  Often, the tracking stops updating.  So I just have to suck it up and hope for the best.
If there is a case....and if your postoffice is really nice to you.....perhaps they can print out the tracking info from their database.  My postoffice will always do it for me.  I'm not sure if the screen shot of the tracking info that shows it delievered will be enough...but I say it's worth a shot.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen