Sonntag, 4. Mai 2014

What category are you trying to list it in?

! I invested $7 (seven) dollars in this high priced piece of medical equipment. An axial handle for modular forceps, and, like, sniffle-sniffle, eBay says I gotta be a licensed medical equipment seller to sell this!

Like is that fair? To quote Latrell Sprewell "I got a family to feed". This part could be worth $400!!!!! (lots of excalamations are good, right?)

Right. I will try to do an end-around and circumvent the rules. I will get the MC999 permanent suspension. Then! I will come here protesting my innocence. I will DEMAND that JD, personally, answer for this.

Or?

Maybe I will simply not list the thing. Not draw attention to myself. Not get the suspension. Not go into denial. Not start the grovelling and begging over something I should not have done in the first place? Not come lying saying "I didn't know".

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen