Montag, 5. Mai 2014

I started a scheduled listing close to five hours ago

 (and created it for a timed start close to 12 hrs ago) but I still can't find it when I search for it. I'm getting views and even a bid but I believe it's because I posted the link on another forum. Thanks for the help.Have you tried copy & paste the item # in the search bar?
And also....did you double check to see if you possible mis-spelled the title? Sometimes 1 letter in the listing...will result in a lost item.Yeah that's the ting, copying the item number into the search bar does bring up the item. Does that mean it's done indexing? Checked the spelling on my title seems ok...

Edit: just copied and pasted the entire title into the search bar and nothing comes up.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen