Montag, 5. Mai 2014

I have a buyer who bought a pair of new jeans

BUT....  are there going to be new standards to remain a Seller on Ebay period?  They seem to be switiching stuff all around which would have to result in a new way of "grading" the Sellers.  I wonder how that is gonna work. I have a buyer who bought a pair of new jeans ($40 + free shipping) two weeks ago.  6 days ago I wake up to 3 messages from her - One late at night and the other two early am the next day.  This is the idea of what she said (not exact words):

8pm. I have to return the jeans because the fabric in the picture doesn't match the fabric in the jeans that I received. The ones in the picture don't have any gold color but the ones you sent have quite a lot of a gold color. Since the item wasn't as described in the auction, can I be reimbursed for my return shipping cost?

8am. I sent you an email last night and I haven't heard from you.  I need to return these jeans.

9:30am. Did you get my messages?  I need to know the address to return.  It's very important you get back to me today.

9:45am I responded with my address to return for refund.

She shipped them back and I guess they were delivered Saturday.  They go to my office so I'll get them tomorrow.  Today I got two messages.  The first saying she is waiting for her refund and the $5.65 it cost to ship back.  The second saying she is still waiting and that the return shipping cost was actually $5.90.

Would you pay the return postage just to make her go away?  She hasn't opened a case.  I'm irritated by her and her emails so I'm considering just taking the neg if it comes to that.  The jeans have no gold in BTW.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen