Montag, 5. Mai 2014

I had a buyer recently ask this after they won my auction

 I wrote back and explained that if I do not ship within my 1 day handling time ebay now considers that a mark against the sellers record. So what I told them is I will send them a letter with their email, signed by me and the date I will mail their package.

I sent it with DC first class and uploaded that to ebay. On the date promised I sent the package. I received glowing feedback from the buyer.

Not sure if it was Ebay "legal" but my buyer was very happy and I care more about that than some arbitrary rule by ebay that will get me dinged even if it did end up costing me a buck more.When you print a shipping label online, there's a little drop-down menu where you can choose the actual mailing date, up to 3 days in advance. If you print a label tomorrow (May 5) you should get the option to choose May 8 as your actual shipping date.

Also, missing your handling time is NOT a defect, it's just part of your 10% of your transactions that you're allowed to have late handling without losting your TRS.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen