Montag, 5. Mai 2014

Good job eBay showing other people's problem.

I checked the page for defect and it showed I had one for just a bit over a year ago but I see one problem: that is not my defect. I didn't get a neutral or neg on May 3 2013, and the auction # it listed connected to the defect is not my auction at all. I know how many defect a *different* seller has but I can't get *my* own defect report to show up even though I logged and re-logged in multiple times.

Good job eBay showing other people's problem. What's next? Revealing the email address and password?

I would really wish eBay would stop fouling up everything when they add new feature and get cracking on some 10,001 old bugs and issues that remains unresolved.
Attachments:
The last negs I got were end of Feburary from irate buyer who forgot to update Paypal and eBay with new postal address. The buyer did get suspended from eBay for a while after I called about invalid shipping address but couldn't get them to remove the neg after some 20 different people and umpteen hours on the phone.  That neg has already fallen off the 12 months record and I show 100% so that shouldn't be against me.

Beside as I mentioned the auction it's connected to is not my auction at all.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen